A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
Bricks 4 Kidz in Ireland provides project based programmes designed to teach the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 3-16. The programmes are designed in a fun and challenging way using LEGO®, Technic & Robotics. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play and all of these assist in:
- The reinforcement of age appropriate maths and science concepts
- The development of an appreciation of how things really work
- Building self-confidence and problem solving skills
- Fostering teamwork and creating friendships
- The stimulation of children’s lively imaginations